ADS





Real insurance case in Thailand, or why it is so important travel insurance (story tourists)

Real insurance case in Thailand, or why it is so important travel insurance (story tourists)

Intentionally did not write the name of the insurance. This is not advertising article. The choice of insurance - is an occasion for a separate topic.So, we had insurance. At this time made with the coating on $ 70,000, as was traveling with a small child. And we went to Thailand for two months.
The first month passed quietly. Acclimatized successfully survived. And in my head I flashed the thought, even as everything is great develops in a child health. At the time of the trip we were 1.8 months.

And two weeks before returning home, the child has a fever. Nothing else worries. I decide to watch, not to raise panic. The next day, the temperature decreases, there nozzle.I called the insurance, well, not for nothing that we have issued the policy. Though check their work in action. Within an hour, the operator communicates with us, asking what hospital we want to go, and promises to send SMS address and confirmation that we are waiting for an appointment. Received SMS, we go.

The hospital quickly enough we make out, takes a pediatrician. Inspection, the prescribing of drugs. The time is the evening, the lab closed. They offer the next day to come get tested in the morning. We agree. Get medication, go home.The next morning we hand over analyzes. Within 15 minutes after putting the results are ready. Nothing criminal though they are not, but the child is not better. The temperature is kept high. The doctor suggests hospitalization. Talk on the phone with the insurance, they give consent. And we go to the House.
By this time my child has almost a day I do not eat anything. Put a drip.Chamber impressive. If it were not convertible bed hospital, like in the rest room.I will not describe our long stay in hospital. We were the overnight care. On the first call panic button appeared nurse. Daily bypassing the attending physician twice a day. Every three hours (at night too) measurement of temperature, pressure. Meals brought to the room 3 times a day. Moreover, it was possible to choose from several options menu.And after two days we prescribe drugs Service dolechivatsya home.And now resume where I'm going to begin with.At discharge, I was given a full account of our calculation of treatment.Primary reception and analysis, prescribing cost 7,500 baht.Two nights stay in a hospital - 51,200 baht.Total rude if translated into rubles is almost 60,000 rubles.Insurance paid for all without problems. I do not have any claims to her work. Spent them perfectly.Now imagine if the insurance we did not have. You pay for it out of pocket. Otherwise passport pledged to the hospital.We had a sore throat. Children often get sick it is not deadly. And if that serious?
Do not forget, and do not skimp on insurance. Especially if you eat with the children. Enjoy all the travel and let the insurance you will not need them!

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.